Friday, November 10, 2006

Chocolate Show

Because of how interesting and wonderful the International Chocolate Show was, I can't resist showing off some fantastic pictures from the opening night gala, at which I was a volunteer. It was so incredible, and I am so glad that I went. I also volunteered tonight, and will again tomorrow from noon unil 8. To repay me for my 17 hours of service, I get free admission to the show on Sunday, which means that I will be bringing a baggie and filling it to the brim with wonderful free samples! I hope you enjoy the pictures- I have many more that I am happy to share for anyone interested, but I am far too lazy to post all of them online, so just contact me. Aaaah, Chocolate

The "studs" on the dress are chocolate, as is the bag. I wish the fake dog were!

I really liked this- the whole thing is covered with chocolate flowers, and the shoes are chocolate

Chocolate Shoes

Wedding Dress with white chocolate mask. It is decorated with beautiful white chocolate flowers that are completely invisible in the picture

The coat is mostly cocoa butter, and the hat is all chocolate. The stockings have chocolate decoratiosn

The hat, coat, parasol, and midsection of the dress are all entirely chocolate!

The bag and the trim on the coat are chocolate

Chocolate Bag

White Chocolate Mosaic Cloak

Grand Marnier, one of the sponsors, paid for this one. It was spectacular. Anything you can see that is brown is all chocolate. They had lace-like stuff all over the dress, and for jewelry, made all of chocolate, plus beautiful leaves.

Baskin Robbins sponsored this one- it had the most chocolate on it, and was really well done

Project Runway designer, Alison, with her design, decorated with white chocolate medallions

Pastry Chef with his fantastic creation- it represents every holiday imaginable with little white chocolate things that you can't realy see in the picture. They almost look like cookies that have been decorated. Hard to explain, but very cool; the entire dress is white chocolate!

Project Runway model in a lovely chocolate flower hat. Doesn't she look like a chocolate angel?

Another Project Runway model, covered with chocolate records

WITH KEEGAN! From Food Network Challenge!


Because of how interesting and wonderful the International Chocolate Show was, I can't resist showing off some fantastic pictures from the opening night gala, at which I was a volunteer. It was so incredible, and I am so glad that I went. I also volunteered tonight, and will again tomorrow from noon unil 8. To repay me for my 17 hours of service, I get free admission to the show on Sunday, which means that I will be bringing a baggie and filling it to the brim with wonderful free samples! I hope you enjoyed the pictures- I have many more that I am happy to share for anyone interested, but I am far too lazy to post all of them online, so just contact me. Aaaah, Chocolate

1 comment:

laureen said...

Hi Sarah,

Whoa that is some really creative and impressive way of using chocolate! The only thing i do is pop it in my mouth =) I wonder how it didn't melt from all that body heat.